17 bad nursing habits that can hurt your baby
Parents’ good habits, especially nursing habits, can help your baby grow healthier, and bad habits may even affect your baby’s health, and also make your baby learn and learn some bad habits.
As a role model parent, should certain behaviors be avoided?
PART1 Nursing and Health Article1, often kissing the baby ‘s mouth is harmful: we can understand the parents ‘love for the baby, but the immune system and resistance of the baby still need to be improved. Such” intimate contact “can easily infect adults with bacteriaGive it to the baby (such as micro-organisms in the mouth will be transmitted to the baby through this way), causing the baby to get sick.
How to change: There can be various ways of emotional communication, such as giving your baby a warm hug, or kissing her forehead, using her small hand instead of kissing her mouth, and avoiding other people visiting her to kiss her baby’s mouth and cheek at will.
2. Use a mouth nipple to try the temperature harm of milk: when feeding with a bottle, some parents can directly take a sip to judge because they can’t grasp the temperature. In fact, the bacteria in the mouth of an adult will be attached to the pacifier, and then enter.Baby’s body.
If the parents have damaged teeth and the baby also has broken teeth, this is the result of this bad habit.
How to change: If you are not sure about the temperature of the milk, you can turn the bottle upside down and place a few drops of milk on your arm. If it doesn’t feel hot or cold, it means that the temperature is appropriate and you can give your baby a drink.
3. Harm of not having good sanitary habits: Some parents usually don’t pay much attention to hygiene. Poor sanitary places will affect their children’s health, which will also cause their children to develop bad sanitary habits.
How to change: In addition to developing good hygiene habits, parents must also teach their children to learn how to stop and replace them when they see bad hygiene habits.
PART2 takes care of misunderstanding No. 4. Baby’s underwear is often replaced with new ones: Some parents do not understand this: “I loved my baby and bought him a lot of new clothes from the inside out. What’s wrong?
“Baby’s skin is very delicate, and re-qualified intimate clothes also contain certain chemical components and are not soft enough, which may not only scratch the baby’s skin, but also contain chemical components that will also harm the baby’s health.
How to change: The material is important when choosing intimate clothing, and do not change it often. If you have friends, children or children, you can use it because the chemical components such as formaldehyde in it are basically gone after long-term washing.It’s softer and more comfortable, although it’s not new, it’s more beneficial to your baby’s growth.
5, the picture is convenient to use only disposable diapers harm: disposable diapers are thrown out, convenient and save trouble.
However, diapers are mainly composed of cellulose, polyacrylic acid efficient adsorbent, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester, a small amount of elastic substances and viscose. The breathability is not so good. If the diapers are wet and not replaced, it will hurtThe skin makes the baby’s small butt fart red, and it can also hurt the baby’s skin when rubbed, and even in severe cases, a rash, also known as diaper rash.
How to change: You can use diapers for your baby at night, but it ‘s better to prepare some cloth diapers for your baby during the day. Although it is a little troublesome, it is good for your baby.
If you use diapers, pay attention to changing them at any time.
6, causing children to fall victim to sleep: Some parents love their children very much, or they are afraid of freezing their children in winter, and hold their children tightly while sleeping. This will cause the child to have difficulty breathing, and may even cause sudden death to the baby.
When adults fall asleep, they will be pressed to their children because of turning over and other actions, which will cause physical harm to the children, and this sleeping method will interfere with the sleep of parents and children at the same time.
How to change: Especially in winter, the big cause of sudden infant death is caused by poor sleep styles. Therefore, parents can press a crib beside the big bed, which is convenient for taking care of children and is not prone to accidents.
7. Riding a stroller for a long time, harm of walker: Some parents prefer to be lazy, so they always let their child sit in the walker or stroller, but this will cause the child to lose a lot of opportunities to practice sports, and it is not good for the child.Comprehensive development.
The walker not only restricts the child’s freedom, but also is not good for the development of the child’s leg shape, and it will harm the male baby’s genitals.
And walkers are not 100% safe and are prone to accidents.
How to change: Give your child the opportunity to crawl and learn to walk.
Although it may cost you more time and energy, it will make your baby’s life more complete.
PART3 caused error article 8 to give children a lot of harm: when the child is still not eating, give the child calcium, iron, zinc . the child will eat and start waiting for the fish and meat, in fact, for the child”More” is not necessarily good for children.
Such as excessive calcium supplementation, the child can not absorb, can not digest, but will cause calcium deposition, resulting in kidney stones, biliary tract or urinary system stones at a young age, and the result of big fish and large meat is obesity.
It can be seen that a large number of tonics will actually hurt the child.
How to change: For infants, breast milk is the best choice, and for children who can eat complementary foods, nutritional balance and vegetarian diet can help children grow.
If you are really worried about some elements of your child, you must also check them and use them under the guidance of a doctor.
9, uncontrolled diet, no contraindications: Some parents think that children can eat is a good thing, so do not restrain their children to eat as much, or take their children to eat junk food for a long time.
An uncontrolled diet is prone to obese babies early, and long-term eating of food may even cause the baby’s gastrointestinal burden, and nutrition is difficult to guarantee.
Symptoms such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure have become aging, which is the result of diet indulgence.
How to change: It ‘s suitable, and the right amount is good for your baby. Your baby ‘s diet must be rationalized, because this is the most important period for their development speed. Even if you ca n’t make food for your child every day, you must match it reasonably.
PART4 Daily Safety Article 10, Small Items Are Harmful Everywhere: Some parents like to throw things at random, and always forget to return the items to their original location. Smaller items such as coins are left unattended. A careless baby is not given by the curious baby.Swallowing it means that the item that was thrown on the ground tripped over the unstable baby.
How to change: Try to return the items to their original place. Coins, pills, and other items that are easy for the baby to swallow by mistake should be kept in the place where the baby cannot see. The floor, bed, and other places where the baby often moves should also be cleaned up.
11. Dangerous materials are harmful everywhere: parents run out of scissors, fruit knives are not put away, put hot soup, boiling water, etc. where the baby can go. Accidents such as baby scalds, scratches, etc. are due to these factors.
Parents placing these dangerous items at will will naturally cause unexpected harm to the baby.
How to change: Keep dangerous items away from your baby. Also tell your baby that these items cannot be touched or touched.12. Harm of pulling wires in the home: Nowadays, there are many appliances in the home. There are electrical appliances, electrical appliances, electrical appliances, electrical appliances, electrical appliances, electrical appliances, electrical appliances, electrical appliances, electrical appliances, and electrical appliances.If you accidentally trip over it, and if a baby who doesn’t understand anything touches the wire, the socket is very dangerous.
How to change: Install the socket at a height that your baby can’t touch or take protective measures. You can buy some wire boxes to fix the wires for various wirings. This saves space, makes the home look refreshing, and does not harm the baby.
13. Throwing children on the bed without looking after the harm: some parents leave the child who can’t walk on the bed and walk away, thinking that the wide bed is safe, but in fact, infants and young children often suffer from injuries.
How to change: If you really want to leave for a while, try to put your child on a crib or stroller with a railing and come back as soon as possible. Don’t let the child leave your sight for too long.
14. Penetrating the hidden dangers in the home: Parents always think from an adult’s point of view that everything is safe in the home. In fact, there are no closed bathroom doors, kitchen doors, balcony doors, no replacements, and scattered items., It has no effect on adults who have quick eyes, but for ignorant children, these will threaten their safety.
How to change: Close the door and pack your belongings.
Children are not allowed to climb in unstable furniture in the home. Keep sharp objects away from children and tell them that certain items in the home are dangerous and cannot be touched.
PART5 Habits Affects Article 15, Life Has No Regular Harm: Some parents are used to being a night owl, letting their children be night owls like themselves, such as feeding late, and making noises at night to disturb the baby’s rest . Most of the growth hormone in the baby’s body is at night10 O’Clock?
Play the greatest effect between 2 am, late sleep or poor sleep quality will affect the baby’s physical development, such as short stature; at the same time, late sleep will affect the structure and function of the baby’s brain, which is not conducive to the development of the baby’s emotions and behaviors.
How to change: Parents have the best time to develop regular schedules. If there is no way to adjust, they should also help the baby develop regular schedules and give the baby a quiet sleeping environment.
16. Harm of shopping with your baby often: Some mothers like to go shopping, so they often go shopping with their baby, but there are more chances of various dangers such as germs in public places with many people, and there are often a lot of harmful gases in these places.Emissions, such as car exhaust, are completely dangerous areas for immature babies, and it is easy for babies to develop diseases such as respiratory infections.
How to change: It is good to take the baby out for a walk, and it is good to take a bath in the sun, but the place to choose should not be a shopping mall or other place, but a park with fresh air.
17. Television at home, sound is very harmful: In order to create the “atmosphere” and look for “feel”, some parents often tune the television and sound in the home to a high decibel. Excessive stimulation will hurt the child’s eardrum and affect the child’sHearing development.
How to change: When you are getting along with your child, the sound of TV and stereo should not be too loud. The limit that affects your child’s hearing is 80 decibels. Therefore, you should try to create a relatively “quiet” environment for your child at home.